No Apple iPhone user would want to waste their time starting the computer when it is required to print something important and urgent. If you have an iPhone, then, there is no need to turn on the PC as you can take wonderful prints right from your iPhone device. You can connect canon printer to iPhone with the right procedure mentioned in this blog.
Apple iPhone users are blessed with an Air Print application that helps them acquire several printing goals using their iPhone device.
If you want to experience quality printing of your Canon printer through your iPhone device, you will have to make a secure connection between these devices first.
This entire guide is completely dedicated to How to connect printer to iPhone so that you don’t have to start the PC always.
The Most Common Steps Connect Canon Printer To iPhone.
You need to follow some simple steps that are mentioned below.
- First and foremost, both the iPhone and the Canon printer are connected to the same network.
- Connect one end of the internet wire to your Canon printer.
- Furthermore, connect another end of the internet cable to the port of the router.
- Access “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Then, tap the “Printer” option.
- Thereafter, go to “Create Printer Station” and choose “Printer.”
- Now, available printers will be shown on the screen, and you need to choose your own Canon printer.
- Next, tap the “Take a print test” option. This will show whether the printer and phone are connected to each other. You are free to print whatever you want.
- Finally, click the “Save” button.
Connect Print From iPhone Using AirPrint
Apple provides its users with Airprint technology through which they can print photos, documents, emails, etc from iPhone. If you want to take print from your Canon printer wirelessly without using a PC, you need to use the Airprint application.
Moreover, you can check the essential points below with which you would learn how to use Airprint with a Canon printer.
- In the beginning, turn on your Canon printer and connect to the local area network.
- Next, go to your iPhone and turn it on.
- Then, tap “Operations”
- After this, choose the “Print” option from the menu.
- Select a Canon printer.
- Additionally, switch the settings of your printer according to your needs.
- Now, tap the “Print” option.
- After tapping the “Print” option, your Canon printer will begin printing documents.
Connect Print From iPhone Without Airprint
- Download “Canon Print Inkjet or Selphy” using the Apple Store.
- After “SELPHY” is installed on your device, go to “iPhone settings” to enable the wifi option by tapping the toggle.
- Then, no memory card or flash driver should be inserted into the device.
- After this, tap “Settings of Selphie.”
- Now, press down and up the arrow keys to choose your wifi settings.
- Tap the “Ok” button to proceed further.
- Select “Connection Settings” with the help of the up and down arrow keys.
- Further, select a Canon printer and then click “Ok.” Furthermore, by selecting “Edit,” you can change the name of the printer.
- Now, choose “Direct Connection” and tap “Ok.”
- Then, the password will display on the screen.
- Change the password as necessary.
- Connect to the network that is available on the printer screen.
- Select “Network name” in the iPhone’s Wi-Fi settings and enter the password.
- Hit on the Canon Print Inkjet SELPHY option.
- Select which documents to print.
- Tap the “Print” option.
- Also, choose your preferences based on your desires.
Connect Canon Printer To iPhone Without WiFi
If you want to connect Canon Printer to an iPhone without wifi, you will need a USB cable.
Make sure you connect the cable in a proper manner so that printer can be connected to your iPhone device.
After the cable is connected, go to “Settings” on your iPhone and choose “USB” connection.
After this, your printer will appear on the screen and you need to follow on-screen instructions to establish a connection.
Through the procedure mentioned above, one can easily connect Canon printer to iPhone device. However, if have doubts regarding the same, write to us for help and solutions. And touch our printer expert(printer error) we solve all printer problem