Have you bought a new Epson printer? If yes, then, before you get started with it to print your documents, ensure to install the suitable drivers first. If you are a Mac user, you can check our complete downloading & installation guide on Epson Printer Drivers for Mac. In addition, you will also see steps on how to update drivers.
Therefore, keep reading the information below so that you can install the drivers appropriately on your Mac device.
Epson Printer Drivers for Mac – Downloading Steps
To download Epson printer drivers for mac, follow the steps given below.
- First, switch on your Mac device.
- Second, launch the browser on Mac.
- Furthermore, log on to Epson printer’s official website.
- Then, click on the “Support” option given at the top of the screen.
- Under the “Support” section, click on “Printers”.
- Further, choose your Epson printer as per the model number. In addition, you can use the “Search bar” to search your device.
- Now, click the “Download Drivers” section.
- It will take a while to download the drivers. So, wait until the downloading process is completed.
At last, once the drivers are downloaded, click on that downloaded file to begin the installation process.
Epson Printer Drivers for Mac – Installation Steps
The installation process of the drivers is simple & straightforward. So, do it with ease to avoid installation errors.
- In the beginning, open the “Downloads” folder on your Mac device.
- Now, find the Epson printer downloaded .exe file.
- Next, double-click on that file once you find it.
- Click “Accept” to start the installation.
- Then, click the “Install” option.
- Choose the connection type and preferences as per your needs.
- Click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Update Epson Printer Drivers?
If you have been using the same version of Epson printer drivers for years, then, you could have to face several printing issues. Hence, it is important to update the drivers when it is required.
There are 2 simple ways to update the drivers – 1. Automatic 2. Manual
You can choose the automatic way to update your Epson printer drivers if you aren’t much aware of technical stuff. The Mac device will automatically install or update the drivers based on the model number and requirements of your Epson printer.
For automatic updation of the drivers, users can use the free tool called DriverEasy. With the free version of this tool, you can find the most suitable drivers for your Mac device.
Therefore, install DriverEasy software on your device and this will find the latest required drivers for your Epson printer.
To update Epson printer drivers manually, you need to visit the Epson official webpage. Search your Epson printing device and choose available latest drivers to install. Once the file is downloaded, click on that file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
What To Do When Mac Unable To Install Drivers?
If you are unable to download the printer, check the internet connection of your device.
Make sure that your device is connected to a stable WI-FI connection to install Epson printer drivers for mac big sur
If your internet is working fine and nothing is wrong with its speed, turn off and on the wifi router. This will resolve temporary internet errors.
In addition, ensure both your Epson printer and Mac device are connected to the same wifi network.
Another reason why drivers can’t be installed on your Mac device is the insufficient space available on Mac. Hence, make some space on your Mac device by deleting unrequired files and applications.
Hopefully, you have installed Epson Printer Drivers for Mac without hassle using our easy downloading and installation guide. However, if you aren’t able to install them for any reason, get in touch with us for further guidance.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting Guide For All Common Problems